Interested in becoming a part of The Nolitan team...send a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 212 925 2556.
GUEST SERVICE AGENT| SUMMARY-Responsible for facilitating the daily operations relating directly and indirectly to overall guest satisfaction. Specific responsibilities include:
Greets and registers guests in a friendly, professional and efficient manner
Obtains necessary credit and payment information from guests
Coordinates with other departments to satisfy guests requests
Post charges received by from Hotel outlets
Adheres to and upholds all Nolitan Service standards
Receive and transmit guests messages
Perform check-out and cash handling activities in accordance with all Hotel cashiering and credit policies
Skills | Requirements:
PART-TIME BELL ATTENDANT | SUMMARY- Responsible for welcoming guests as they enter the hotel and providing assistance to guests with the delivery and retrieval of luggage in a courteous, timely and professional manner. A consistently positive and friendly attitude, knowledge of all rooms, features and services are required traits.
• Assist all arriving and departing guests of Hotel by proper handling of luggage.
• Provide information to guests and patrons regarding Hotel facilities and directions.
• Welcome guests with a smile in a sincere and welcoming manner.
• Escort guests to their rooms and show room amenities (escorting guidelines).
• Refer to guests by their name.
• Deliver luggage to guest rooms.
• Deliver guests' packages, faxes, extra keys, amenities.
• Store and tag luggage as requested by guests.
• Facilitate switching of guestrooms.
• Steps for handling complaints.
• Responsible for not leaving luggage and front door unattended.
• Provide feedback about guest experience.
• Perform other duties as requested.
• Good communication skills.
• Customer service oriented.
• Ability to function in a noisy, hectic and crowed environment.
• Ability to handle numerous duties simultaneously.
• Flexible to work schedules.
• Willing to work as a team member.
• Must regularly lift/carry/move 60 pounds of force.
• Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
• Occasionally kneel, bend, crouch and climb is required.
Assistant Front Office Manager| Summary: Responsible for the overall operation of the Front Office and assisting the Director of Front Office, including but not limited to Front Desk, Guest Service, Bell and Door Staff, and Valet